1. Warranty is limited to product failure of flexible polyurethane sheets due to manufacturing defects.
2. Manufacturing defects are limited to sagging, crumbling and natural degeneration of the core only.
3. Flexible polyurethane sheets are likely to expand, become softer and can change in colour shade under normal usage conditions.
4. Flexible polyurethane sheets with a thickness of 75 mm and above are eligible for warranty.
5. Warranty is pertinent on sheets that are not cut or altered.
6. Warranty is pertinent on purchase from an authorised dealer or distributor only.
7. In the event of a grievance during the warranty period please contact an authorised dealer or distributor with the valid invoice and warranty card.
8. Warranty terms are subjected to change without prior notice.
9. Warranty settlement will be done by a way of replacing the failed product with an identical/same variety product. If an identical or same variety product is not available at the time of product failure, a similar substitute of equal value will be issued to settle the warranty claim.
10. Difference of option vis-à-vis warranty is subject to jurisdiction of Bangalore.
11. Transportation cost incurred towards replacement is to be borne by the customer.
12. Customers must bear the depreciation charges.